These Programs have been designed to enable IANTD instructors to train qualified divers with specialty training in areas such as Underwater Modeling
Specialty Instructor (OC, Rebreather),
Underwater Photography, Underwater Videography, Night Diver, Salvage Diver, Wall Diver, Full Face Mask Diver, Surface Supplied Diver or other specialty training areas that the Instructor has sufficient documented experience to offer training in unique diver specialties with IANTD approval
Which program an IANTD Specialty Instructor can teach?
- IANTD Specific Specialty Diver plus any other program previously qualified to teach.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Open Circuit – Must be qualified as an:
- Must be qualified as an IANTD Open Water Instructor or higher.
- Must be qualified as an IANTD Specific Specialty Diver or equivalent.
- Dive Experience
- Must have taught a minimum of 6 IANTD Specific Specialty Programs or equivalent diver programs within the qualification level of the instructor.
- Rebreather – Must be qualified as an:
- Must be qualified as an IANTD Recreational Rebreather Instructor or higher.
- Must be qualified as an IANTD Rebreather Specific Specialty Diver or equivalent.
- Dive Experience
- Must have taught a minimum of 6 IANTD Rebreather Specific Specialty Programs or equivalent diver programs within the qualification level of the instructor.
What is the minimum materials requirements?
- IANTD Specific Specialty Instructor Kit.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions
- Confined Water Sessions
- Open Water Sessions
Wherever you want to go, IANTD can take you there!!
One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
- WATER – Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount