IANTD Open Water Instructor
This Program is designed to train qualified IANTD Dive Masters or IANTD Assistant Instructors as IANTD Open Water or Open Water EANx Instructors
Wherever you want to go, IANTD can take you there!!
One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
WATER – Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount
Which program an Open Water Instructor can teach?
- Open Water Free Diver
- Open Water Diver
- Enriched Air Nitrox Diver – Only if Open Water Nitrox Instructor
- Advanced Open Water Diver
- Deep Diver
- Rescue Diver
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- Must be qualified as an:
- IANTD Divemaster or higher or equivalent.
- IANTD Deep Diver or equivalent.
- IANTD CPR or equivalent.
- IANTD First Aid or equivalent.
- IANTD Oxygen Administrator or equivalent
- NOTE: Must be qualified as an EANx Diver with proof of a minimum of 10 dives on EANx to be able to teach EANx as an Open Water instructor.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions;
- Confined Water Sessions;
- Open Water Sessions.