This Program is designed to develop proficiency in self-rescue and buddy-rescue.
Wherever you want to go, IANTD can take you there!!
One of IANTD differentials in the formation of any confident and safe IANTD Diver is our training philosophy known as:
WATER – Wisdom, Attitude, Training, Experience and Repetition.
A relaxed confident diver is a safe diver who will enjoy exploring inner-space and pursue diving adventures for a lifetime.
by Tom Mount
How deep can you dive with the IANTD Rescue Diver Program?
This Program qualifies a diver to dive to a maximum depth of (18 msw) in open water.
What do you need to enroll in this program?
- A minimum of 15 years of age.
- Must be qualified as:
- I. IANTD Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent or must provide proof of a minimum of 10 logged dives.
- IANTD Diving First Aid or equivalent
- IANTD Oxygen Administrator or equivalent
- IANTD CPR or equivalent
- NOTE: The Diving First Aid, CPR and Oxygen Administrator Programs may be taken concurrently with the Rescue Diver Course.
- NOTE: AED certification is recommended.
What this program must include?
- Academic Sessions;
- Confined Water Sessions;
- Open Water Sessions.